The BMI team has worked on each element of our customers’ journeys and we have taken steps to ensure the building is as safe as possible.
These measures include:
- Only opening 5 of our largest rooms, and we have adjusted room capacities to allow for social distancing.
- One way system through the building, this is to help ease congestion on stairways and in corridors.
- Sanitiser stations located throughout the building.
- Increased levels of cleaning of the building; disinfecting of all touch points including door handles and handrails twice a day.
- Signage specifying venue and event-specific social distancing measures.
- Daily temperature checks for all BMI staff and volunteers upon entering the building
- Signing in sheets to be keep in line with Government Track & Trace guidelines.
- All visitors will be expected to wear a mask (unless they have underlying health issues) whilst moving around the building. (effective Sat 8th Aug).
We also understand how difficult this time has been financially for all businesses, so with this in mind, we have reduced the price of all our available rooms to a flat rate of £240/full day or £180/half-day.
- Lyttelton Theatre
- John Lee Theatre
- Dickens Room
- John Peek Room
- Main Hall
Please see below for up-to-date room capacities with 2-metre social distancing.
|Theatre style||Cabaret style||U-Shape|
|John Lee Theatre||15||N/A||N/A|
For further details or to discuss availability please contact Daniel Parsons on 0121 236 3591 or via email@example.com. Dan is also happy to hold virtual meetings via zoom to discuss any requirements and can send video of room setups if needed.